Welcome to Passpack.com (the “Site”), a free online password management service (the “Service”) offered by Kemesa-Passpack Inc. (“Passpack,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). By visiting our Site, you agree to be bound to the following Terms & Conditions (“TACs”).Please note that users of the Passpack Online Password Manager service, are also bound by the Passpack User Agreement. The Terms & Conditions are as follows:
What you may and may not do:
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name or any other form of online identification.
- You shall not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Passpack users while visiting out Site.
- You shall not use our Site and our Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws including but without limitation to privacy, online conduct and acceptable content, data security and encryption, intellectual property, export control in your respective jurisdictions.
- You shall not modify, adapt, or hack into this Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Passpack.
- You shall not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
What rights we can exercise
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Site and or its Service for any reason, without notice, at any time. We may use commercially reasonable efforts to send advanced notice to our registered users if such termination of the Site or its Service occurs.
- We reserve the right to alter the TACs at any time. If the alternation is material, we may notify you via Internet email if you have left us your email address with such preference selected. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim user names on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those user names.
Violation of any of the terms under these TACs will result in the termination of your access to this Site. You also acknowledge and agree that you will be bound to the Passpack User Agreement if you choose to become a registered member of our Service. In the event there is a conflict between the User Agreement and these TACs, the provisions in the User Agreement will prevail.