Passpack It! button tip: if you can’t train a site, double-click your button and use the Feedback tab. It’ll be queued for fixing.
We’ve added uber-improved 1 Click Login performance. Plus double click to get a full service pop-up menu: train websites, send feedback, copy/paste and… (we really like this one) … add an entry to your Passpack account directly from any website.
So What’s It Do?
- NEW – Double-click your button to get a full options pop-up
- NEW – Add a passwords to Passpack from anywhere on the web
- NEW – If all else fails, Copy/paste from the options pop-up
- NEW – Find a broken link? Send feedback quickly from the options pop-up
- Improved performance logging you into websites.
- Multiple logins for one domain? No problem. Now has copy/paste too.
- Improved training websites to login
This new release adds a few options and a ton of flexibility to the system. It was also an interesting battle to hop through all those crypto-hoops to make it work. Far too much for this post to cover, so I’ll go into more details in some follow-up posts. In the meantime you can go to Auto-login > Options for power users to play around.
This is a first roll-out. We’ve got about 80% of our users covered.
- Firefox - Versions 3+
- Explorer- Versions 7 & 8. Explorer 6 is not supported.
- Chrome - Version 3 supported (but don’t use it [wink]). Version 2 still working on compatibility… it’s oddly very buggy.
- Safari - Still working on compatibility. The double-click on the button definitely won’t work, but there will be a work around for that.
- Opera - Still working on compatibility.
If your browser isn’t compatible, you can continue to use your current button – it’ll work just fine.