After long ado, and over 1700 votes in the suggestions forum, Passpack Mobile is now official. Access your account and use your Passpack It! button to auto-login on your smart phone.
Go get it!
The Features Rundown
- iPhone, iPod touch and Android in their native browsers
(hint on your iPad, use the standard version – it’s bigger!)
- Also… Java phones, Windows Mobile, S60, Symbian and Blackberry running Opera Mini 5.x or Skyfire 2.x
- Manage your passwords, messages and shared users
- Supports Third Party Logins (ex. OpenID, Google, Facebook)
- One-time device authentication for Two Factor Authentication
(don’t know where to stick that Yubikey? Instructions here)
- Set mobile favorites for speedy access
- Passpack It! button for mobile - Stop tapping long passwords!
We’ve got plenty more enhancements in the pipeline, so keep the suggestions coming. And yes, further increasing speed is on our radar.
Also let us know if ti’s working on other browser/OS combinations that are working for you that we missed.
Web App or Native App?
Wondering if Passpack Mobile is an iPhone or Android native app? It’s not. No need to look for it in your marketplace, just fire up your browser and go to https://m.passpack.com.
Passpack is a web-app. We pride ourselves on finding web-based solutions that don’t require you to install anything: no plugins, no software, no apps. It’s all 24/7 access via the web, across as many browsers and devices as possible.
If you’re a developer, and interested in building out your own apps, plugins and whatnot – then vote up the API development here and don’t forget to leave a comment to tell us what you want to build!