Thanks to our faithful beta testers*, the new release of Passpack Desktop is ready for you to download and install.
- Many of your favorite features from Passpack.com:
- bulk entry management
- see your people tab (read only)
- click icons to copy content from your list
- updated entry window
- Offline only entries clearly marked with “local” tag.
- Sync and view shared passwords [hooray!]
- Sync tags and favorites settings from online (optional)
- And the ever-important: shiny black chrome
Passpack Desktop is Your Best Backup
Should you ever get stuck without an internet connection – you’ll be really happy you have a copy of all your important passwords in your Passpack Desktop.
So install it now.
If you have never installed Passpack Desktop before, or do not know how to synchronize it, it’s pretty easy. Just read the instructions here.
* Two notes for beta testers: (1) Just go to Tools > Downgrade to stable version and your Beta version will be upgraded to the latest stable release. (2) Thank you!!!