Store passwords securely online. Better than your memory. More durable than paper.
1 Switch between sections with these tabs. You may choose either the Home or Password tab as the default in your settings.
2 All your settings found here. Use the Auto-login menu to install your Passpack It! 1 Click Login button.
3 Search your password list.
4 The quick filters pane gives you a number of predefined options to find your passwords quickly.
5 Label your password entries with tags, and you'll quickly find them - single click, or a drill down with related tags.
6 Page through your list of passwords in alphabetical order, just like at your local library.
7 Click to add a new password entry. You can also add entries directly from websites you are visiting by double-clicking your Passpack It! button.
8 Your main password list. Click on any entry to open and edit it. Click on any of the little black icons to copy the contents of your password entry directly from the main list without having to open it.
Securely share passwords with people and groups. Easy for families. An affordable alternative to SSO for businesses.
1 Every password entry, shared or not, contains basic information like a Name for finding it in your list easily and the website user id, password and link.
2 Set who you'd like to share your password entry with, and how. You can share with groups or single people. Bulk editing is also available to share a batch of passwords at once without opening them one by one.
3 Other collaborative options: send the password as an attachment to a secure message, or send a notice via email for someone to come and pick up a secure copy of the password.
1 Click Login
Your personal login button. Just install it once in any browser, then click to login to your favorite websites.
Follow steps 1 2 and 3 to install your Passpack it! button in your browser.
4 Login to Passpack in the morning, then whenever you want to login to a website stored in your Passpack account, just click your button. Passpack will log you in (works on over 25,000 websites... even ones with funny monkeys)
Hold short discussions in complete privacy. Passpack encrypts it all for you. No email.
1 Choose the person you'd like to send your message to, and type!
2 List of recently exchanged messages sent and received.
Invite the people you trust and work with so that you can share passwords with them when need be.
1 Not only can you invite folks, but you can organize your shared users into groups for quick bulk management.
2 Click to invite a Passpack user as one of your contacts.
3 Use the quick filters and alphabetical order buttons to quickly find people in your list.
4 Your main list of people where you can manage them, delete them, activate sharing with them or add them to groups.
For the Security Conscious
- Password generator to create strong, unique passwords.
- "Scrambled" fields hide your passwords in a busy office.
- Automatic locking if left unattended.
- Anti-phishing Welcome Message helps protect scams.
- Disposable Logins for one-time access on public computers.
- Passpack Desktop tool for synced offline backup of your data.
- Two factor authentication with Yubikey
- Encrypted backups & restore. Full data portability.
- On-screen virtual keyboard thwarts common keyloggers.
Learn more about our security features and data privacy technology.
For the Administrator
- Provision passwords across multiple accounts or groups.
- Manage permissions as "view only" or "view and modify".
- Revoke shared passwords as needed - one at a time or in bulk.
- Encrypt and send passwords to any email, not just Passpack accounts.
- Password import options CSV and many programs.
- Bulk editing, sharing and deleting.
- OS & browser agnostic, perfect for multi-platform workers.
- Flexible number of users and account sizes available.
Read more about getting set up: downloadGetting Started Guide for Admins (PDF)