- 16 Apr Quick PIN on mobile devices
- 24 Oct We are going to change the feedback forum
- 27 Jul Shared Tags Are On, Also in Bulk Edit Mode
- 01 Jun Added the support for a second Yubikey
- 29 Apr UsePass: Third Party Chrome Extension For Passpack Autologin
- 05 Apr New themes for Passpack
- 13 Feb New Home Page + 1 New Setting
- 29 Jan Gmail 3rd Party Login: No More Security Alerts
Getting Your Business Set Up Quickly
1. Sign up for an account
2. Enter your passwords
3. Share with anyone you need to
4. Let Passpack log you into websites
Do any of these describe you?
1. You need to distribute passwords to your employees.
2. You're a freelancer with all your clients' web logins.
3. Your IT department uses a password spreadsheet.
4. You're the only one with access to household accounts.
Then you need to share passwords as well as store them. Passpack is the only online password manager built from the ground up to make sure that you - and the people close to you - can always access important passwords.
Choose the Plan That's Best for You:
|Free||Perfect for personal use||free!||INFO|
|Pro||Freelancers & professionals||$1.50 month||INFO|
|Group||Departments & workgroups||$4 month||INFO|
|Team||Company-wide provisioning||$12 month||INFO|
|Biz||Larger sized companies||$40 month||INFO|
No Internet? No Problem. Passpack Desktop lets you access your passwords without an internet connection. It's a safe, syncronized backup to your online account.
Data Privacy & Security
Passpack has all the security your bank does - and more. Passpack's data privacy technology uses US Government approved encryption algorithms, and protects customers from the accidental data breaches which have become (alas) so common this day and age.